The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic Computer Accessories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

Epic Computer Accessories Empty
PostSubject: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:15 pm

These are the awesome items I am gonna try and get (they come up to 350$ thought (o_0)
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard
This would be way easier in games where you use WASD and shift, enter, tab etc.

Logictech G35 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headset
As you know, I'll obviously play lots of MMO's, many of which use headsets.
When you use them though...
A. You sound like a little kid
B. You hear static from breathing
C. They are usually a pain...

This allows me to mask my voice, filter out the random breathing, and it's comfy Smile

Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
This is plain EPIC
I would be able to customize lotsa keys, plug the previous products into it for complete control, and the best part; the LCD screen in the top center, it could show me maps, stats, and voice windows for starters...

Anyways, that's about it, obviously I would buy them 1 at a time...

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

PostSubject: Re: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 pm

I think you're gonna need a life after you get all this crap lol. Seriously though, seems like a huge waste of money, as MMO's will get you NOWHERE in life. Sure, you'll get good ideas for games. But what are the odds of you becoming a big-time MMO designer? Not saying don't try, just that this will throw many hours of your life away.

Sure, an MMO is good to blow off steam once in a while, but playing it extensively is just plain idiotic. As in, 1 hour a day isn't too bad, but 5+ a day is insane. And trust, it may not seem like it, but it really is that long.

My advice, just get some normal stuff and don't waste your life on extensive gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:53 am

Yeah, that seems somewhat extreme...
You brought some good points up, I wanted to play less, but this will get me playing more >.<
If I got any of them, it would probably be the headset, the gamepad is cool, but would get in the way. The keyboard is somewhat... you know, lol

Also, my grandma is upgrading her computer, and I get the old one to refurbish. I have some money left over for various parts to buy for it (speakers, new video card, new sound card.....)
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Epic Computer Accessories Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Epic Computer Accessories Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

PostSubject: Re: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

I might have been a bit too harsh. I understand if you have NOTHING to do. Like, I have guitar and bike riding mainly. And I can only practice guitar for so long, and riding my bike in this heat, FUHGET ABOUT IT (/new york accent)

But my main point was, you shouldn't buy these as they will distract you from doing more productive things. Yes, it is fun to just spend a whole day gaming to relieve some stress, but I think you get the jist of what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, I've been trying to practice guitar more, but seriously, other than that, video games are about all I have to entertain myself around here...
Also, if I have my own computer, I can manage my own turns (playing longer times, less intervals [2-3hrs a summer day, 6 on a rare occasion]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Computer Accessories   Epic Computer Accessories Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Computer Accessories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Musketeers :: Discussions :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: