The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am plain fed up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
I am plain fed up Left_bar_bleue90000/90000I am plain fed up Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
I am plain fed up Left_bar_bleue54000/54000I am plain fed up Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

I am plain fed up Empty
PostSubject: I am plain fed up   I am plain fed up EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 pm

1.Sexual/gay jokes

I will NOT tolerate this in our group of friends. This will get you an IP ban (cannot access site from computer). This is something we NEED to stop. Such as from Luke's party "What were you two doin' up there? We heard some squeaking"

2. Which reminds me...when two people say they are having a PERSONAL talk, DO NOT EAVESDROP! It's one thing to accidentally overhear, but intentionally eavesdropping is rude and an invasion of privacy. IP ban.

3. Sore loserness

Please control your sore loserness. As in, don't quit the game just because you are getting seriously pwned. It's rude, stupid, and no one will want to play video games with you. This also includes hitting and bragging. Don't worry, I'm not pointing anyone out, I deal with it too and I try my best to control it. IP ban.

4. Racial Jokes
Same as number 1, but with races. (I don't see any of this, but I don't want to see it at all) IP ban.

5. No put downs

This should be a no-brainer. Even though they seem harmless, they still affect our thoughts of each other. Even your face jokes. Over excessiveness=IP ban

6. Cussing

No-brainer. It's stupid and makes you seem stupid.

Don't think I'm getting strict all of a sudden. We should already have this established. But I see it continues in ALL of us. I've been trying my best to stop, but as the Bible says "As iron sharpens iron, men sharpen men", meaning we influence each other.

If this crap continues going on, and this is no joke, I will stop hanging out with you guys. Again, this isn't new. I think about this constantly because it seems I have no influence on anyone except one person. (BTW to that person I think you're doing great)

I'm not afraid to leave and I won't come back. So please, so that we can be good, clean friends, please follow these rules so that we can eventually forget them and they become second nature. I'm sick of the insults, gay jokes, etc. It's down right dirty, stupid, and overall hurtful, even if it's not meant to be.

I don't care if you leave our "group" because I may seem to strict. It just means, to me, that you don't want to be clean.

I can assure you that if we can stop these problems, we might not have many others.

And yes, I will even IP ban myself
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net

I am plain fed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Musketeers :: Rules :: General Rules-
Jump to: