The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I might as well just make a section for these...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
I might as well just make a section for these... Left_bar_bleue1350/1350I might as well just make a section for these... Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
I might as well just make a section for these... Left_bar_bleue1350/1350I might as well just make a section for these... Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

I might as well just make a section for these... Empty
PostSubject: I might as well just make a section for these...   I might as well just make a section for these... EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Xapphire is a witness, i called a new function before they published it!
The spirit link spell, is now used for Shamans!

Also, they are killing my deathknight T_T, they are changing his spec to be a tank spec...
WHY BLIZZARD! I AM A LOYAL SUPPORTER! BUT YOU KEEP STEALING MY THOUGHTS AND NERFING MY TOONS!!!!!!!!!!! *cries* oh, wait... Sad Much better!

EDIT:
Spirit link distributes damage between the tank and caster/target. This is very useful if the healer has stamina and defense, like a shaman...
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
I might as well just make a section for these... Left_bar_bleue90000/90000I might as well just make a section for these... Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
I might as well just make a section for these... Left_bar_bleue54000/54000I might as well just make a section for these... Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

I might as well just make a section for these... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might as well just make a section for these...   I might as well just make a section for these... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm

hey, look at the bright side, you could make a class that's not easy mode! Lol i'm just kidding, I'm sure that, like any class, it's easy to play but hard to be decent at. Though there are harder classes. I've heard that the Enhancement shammy raid rotation is pretty darn difficult but once mastered, very worth it.

Anyways, maybe it'll be a reason to finally get Krelk to 80? I'm sure the guild could use a few more people with tanks as their mains (since it sounds like you ain't gonna love your DK as much, knowing that Blizzard killed the spec you love).

Who knows? Maybe you'll find you love something else MORE than blood spec
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net

I might as well just make a section for these...
Page 1 of 1