The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Review: UP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Movie Review: UP Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Movie Review: UP Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Movie Review: UP Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Movie Review: UP Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

Movie Review: UP Empty
PostSubject: Movie Review: UP   Movie Review: UP EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 pm

I just saw UP today, and I wanted to give my review of it. It won't be long, and there won't be any spoilers. You should already know what it's about, so I won't spoil that.

Storyline: Excellent storyline. I thought it was wonderful. Pixar definitely did great. They started writing it in 2004 and I don't think they wanted to cut corners. Even if they did, they did an amazing job and I was astounded. 10/10

Music: BEAUTIFUL composition. This will sound cheesy, and if you're not a musician or don't have a strong love more music, you probably won't understand, but the music made my heart want to soar. It was wonderful. Not complicated, just beautiful music.

Characters: All were well developed, and I truly loved all the characters. No one seemed lame or stupid, they were all brilliantly developed. 10/10

Is it worth it?: Definitely. I would see this movie again. Heck, I would buy it. Definitely great. UP scores 10 flying houses, out of 10
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net

Movie Review: UP
Page 1 of 1