The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's that time of year again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
It's that time of year again! Left_bar_bleue90000/90000It's that time of year again! Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
It's that time of year again! Left_bar_bleue54000/54000It's that time of year again! Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

It's that time of year again! Empty
PostSubject: It's that time of year again!   It's that time of year again! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm uber bored, and reading this is gonna be more painful to see than when I saw Peter eat half a fudgesicle in one bite

Anyways....soooooo.......

No No No

what are you guys.....

No No No No No No No No No No No

planning on getting for Christmas!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Yes, dumb question. It's not even october. But you know what? I'm bored. So why don't you just post, over the months to come, what you want to get, and we'll all give our opinions on it.

Rock Band 2

Three cymbal pack <-----unnecessary? Yes. However, Rock Band 2 offers Freestyle Mode, so I could actually (theoretically) learn drums EVER SO SLIGHTLY to where I could keep a beat if I were to jam with peoples.
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
It's that time of year again! Left_bar_bleue1350/1350It's that time of year again! Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
It's that time of year again! Left_bar_bleue1350/1350It's that time of year again! Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

It's that time of year again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again!   It's that time of year again! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Nice,
not much I can really get 'cept the computer, which is pretty big to me...

great, gotta go, post again later
Back to top Go down

It's that time of year again!
Page 1 of 1