The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Left_bar_bleue90000/90000GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Left_bar_bleue54000/54000GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOSH FRIGGIN'' DARNIT!!!   GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:01 pm

So, I want some help from you guys. You know I'm aiming for a 360, but now I'm having second thoughts (gee, who would've guessed?)

Anyways, I might just get guitar stuff. Because, even though video games are fun, how long are they gonna last? I can keep a guitar forever (in human lifetime) but a 360 can die out and become outdated.

Plus, video games just make a barrier between God and I. Guitar is what I do for God, and I can actually do something good with my guitar, instead of wasting my life away with video games (not that I hate them, I do still enjoy them a lot)

I just found this- Line 6 Awesomness

If you read through it, it's pretty awesome. If you don't, the key thing that draws me to it is it's ability to record onto the computer.
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Left_bar_bleue1350/1350GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Left_bar_bleue1350/1350GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!!   GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Lets view it this way...
You got a guitar last B'Day, an amp for Christmas, and another guitar this B'day.
That's still more stuff to add to your guitar collection.

And you got a XBox last B'Day too! So you would be upgrading both of last years gifts.
And, like last Christmas, you would get a guitar accesory (if you get the pedal for Christmas).

So, in my humble opinion, get the 360 for your birthday, and shoot for the pedal for Christmas. That way, you have a larger video game selection (+XBOX LIVE) and a new guitar style!

You don't know and Rock out! for your B'Day would rock. I hate to say this, but I gotta, best of both worlds, lol. Epic Guitar + Epic System = Epic Birthday

EDIT***
Sweet, my signature works! lol
Back to top Go down

GOSH FRIGGIN' DARNIT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Musketeers :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: