The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Guitar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

Birthday Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Guitar   Birthday Guitar EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm

So, as you know, I've always been thinking of a guitar to upgrade to. The last one I thought about getting was the

http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Revenge-Warlock-Electric-Guitar-512679-i1175977.gc onyx color

But I decided that I might not get it because it needs to be special ordered (but it says in March 6)

But then I saw this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Metal-Master-Warlock-Electric-Guitar-104292388-i1175973.gc

All the styles are cool so I wouldn't really care if one isn't in.

I won't get one until my b-day (if I can even get one)

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
lfortie

lfortie

Character Information
Character Info: Nivek
Health Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue200/200Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue200/200Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Birthday Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Guitar   Birthday Guitar EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm

I think the black and white 1 looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

Birthday Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Guitar   Birthday Guitar EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Great news and somewhat bad news

Great news (you wouldn't understand the bad news without the great news): My brother who lives in New York, Anthony, knows a few people in bands and I told him I want to get a B.C. Rich for my b-day. So he asked me what kind I like. Long story short, he's getting me a B.C. Rich for my b-day Very Happy . Which means I'm free to get something else. Also, it could (but probably won't) be a more expensive, better sounding one.

Bad News-
It might be one I don't want. However, most of the B.C. Rich guitars are frickin sweet and sound great. So it matters little to me. Plus, I would be blessed enough to just be able to get one, so I won't really complain. Whatever is given to me is great ^.^

So now I'm free to choose something else. I'm aiming for an Xbox 360 but might not be able to get it because money might be tight. Anyways, what should I get first out of the few listed below. (More to come- look for the topic!)

Gears of War
Halo 3
Fable II
Lord of the Rings Conquest

Will have to look for more. If there are any you think I should get, just post it here, thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
Birthday Guitar Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Birthday Guitar Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

Birthday Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Guitar   Birthday Guitar EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Cool, cool
I can't think of any games atm, but as soon as I think of one, i'll post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Guitar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Guitar   Birthday Guitar Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Guitar
Page 1 of 1