The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Levels and Class modifiers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

Levels and Class modifiers Empty
PostSubject: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Alright, I thought I should post this even though it's not technically a "rule"

Your level will be the divisible by two of your posts. I.E. If you have 10 posts, you are level 5. However, if I catch you just making random posts to increase your level, you will lose levels instead. Basically, only post when you need/want to. Don't reply with an "ok" or "sure". Only reply if you actually have something to say.

Here is how the HP/MP works. Each level gets an additional 100 points. Each class has a modifier. Defender has HPx3 for defensive reasons and no addition to MP.

Assassins have HP and MPx1.5

If you have questions regarding your class, please PM me and I will tell you what it is.
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Health Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:36 pm

I just noticed that when I delete forums the post count goes down. So here's how I'm gonna work things.

Say with a topic you have 6 posts, and a total of 12, so your level is 6. I delete the topic, and you have a total of 6 posts. You will still be level 6, but I won't level you up until you pass the amount you need. As in, to get to level 7, you need to climb all the way up to 14.

I know it sucks, but I don't wanna have to lower levels each time I delete a topic.

And remember, NO RANDOM POSTS!
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Since we play WoW now, I decided that I should change all the class stuff and what not. So here's what you need to do. I need you to choose your race, class, and faction. Here's all the info so you know your health, mana, all that stuff.

Race- Same as the game.

Class- Your class will determine how much health and mana you have.
Tank- 3x level number for health, 1x level number for mana (unless you use rage).
Spell caster- 1x level number for health. 3x level number for mana.
Tank Hybrid- 2.5x level number for health, 1.5x level number for mana.
Spell Hybrid- 1.5 level number for health, 2x level number for mana.
DPS- 1.5x level number for health, 1.5x level number for mana.

The first number of your level will decide how many extra zeroes you have at the end of health and mana. (e.g. Level 10=1 zero, Level 40=4 zeroes)

List of classes and what they are
Warrior-Tank
Paladin-Tank Hybrid
Rogue- DPS
Hunter-DPS
Mage-Spell Caster
Warlock-Spell Caster
Druid- Spell Hybrid
Priest- Spell Caster
Shaman- Spell Hybrid

There will be no class restrictions. Meaning a Night Elf can be a Mage, and an Orc can be a Paladin. Also, any class can have a pet, though I will set some restrictions (message me with what pet you want)

Factions (mainly for role play purposes)- Must choose what you would be in game, meaning you have to choose one of the Alliances if you are an Alliance race or one of the Hordes if you a Horde Race
Good Guys
Alliance
Holy Horde

Bad Guys
Corrupt Alliance
Demonic Horde

Back to top Go down
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
Levels and Class modifiers Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Levels and Class modifiers Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm

I am confused.
Since I am a Orc Warrior, am I good or bad.
Also, should I make a new account for each different character?
Knight
Also, try and find some WoW emotes please
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm

1. It depends. If you wanna be good choose Holy horde. If you want to be bad pick Demonic Horde.

2. No, do not make a new account. Pick only your main.

3. I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok, I just realized something. What if all of us are holy horde? Should we find RP scripts online and do a DnDesque type of RP? Or just go with the flow.

DnD gatherings online = funny

Try youtube
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Health Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Screw this. We won't use the WoW stuff. We'll keep the same rates though.

But there are NO restrictions to what you make. You can make whatever you want. Just send it to me, tell me what it is, and you have it if I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levels and Class modifiers   Levels and Class modifiers Empty

Back to top Go down

Levels and Class modifiers
Page 1 of 1