The Four Musketeers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awesome forum to RP, discuss video games, movies and much much more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet again, I so called it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuron
Zakuron

Character Information
Character Info: Zakuron the Lycan Assassin
Health Points:
Yet again, I so called it. Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Yet again, I so called it. Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Magic Points:
Yet again, I so called it. Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Yet again, I so called it. Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)

Yet again, I so called it. Empty
PostSubject: Yet again, I so called it.   Yet again, I so called it. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:10 pm

WARNING! NERD ALERT!

Well, I don't know if I told you guys my theory, but after playing Warcraft III, I realized that the Trolls had lots of history behind them and that the fact that the Tauren got their own city, and not the Trolls, was insane. With the new expansion, news that the old Orgrimmar will be destroyed and that a new one will be built that is racist against trolls sprung up a theory in my mind- The Trolls are creating their own city

Well, the Horde can't be the only ones with five cities, obviously the Alliance would get a new one two. The Gnomes are the only current Alliance race without a city, and they were exiled from their old one. Well, it looks like the midgets get some bonuses in the expansion too- The Gnomes are retaking their city
Back to top Go down
AdminXapphire
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Character Info: Xapphire
Health Points:
Yet again, I so called it. Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Yet again, I so called it. Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Magic Points:
Yet again, I so called it. Left_bar_bleue54000/54000Yet again, I so called it. Empty_bar_bleue  (54000/54000)

Yet again, I so called it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet again, I so called it.   Yet again, I so called it. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

Dude, just go get your motherflipping job for Blizzard already
Back to top Go down
https://fourmusketeersrp.forumotion.net

Yet again, I so called it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Musketeers :: Discussions :: World of Warcraft Discussion-
Jump to: